Saturday 6 September 2014

Liebster Award

Liebster Award
THE RULES
1. Post the award on your blog
2. Thank the blogger who presented you with the award and link back to their blog
3. Write 11 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 500 followers.
5. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.


I've been nominated by several people now, so thought it was about time to do this post! The following bloggers all nominated me:

Frae
Zhixin
Laura Emily
Elizabeth


FACTS
1. I love staying in hotels.
2. I'm addicted to Dance Moms
3. I eat Nutella straight from the jar.
4. I haven't properly read a book in about 2 years.
5. I've recently developed a new love of baking
6. At school my favourite lesson was Art.
7. At college I hated Art.
8. I keep changing my mind about which career path I want to take :(
9. I was a bit of a tomboy when I was younger.
10.If I could get a dog I think I would choose a Beagle.
11. I wish I could do ballet!

-x-

For the sake of saving everyone the boredom of scrolling through 44 questions, I'll answer 3 from each blogger.

Zhixin's Questions
1. If you could marry one celebrity, who would it be?
Aaron Paul
2. If could master one dish, what would it be?
 Creme Brulee

3. Who has inspired you and why?
Cara Delevingne. She's just so zany she reminds me to be myself.

Frae's Questions
4. How important is “original content” to you?
In terms of photography, very. I never post photographs that I haven't taken myself unless it is essential to the content of my post.

5. Do you write regular features to keep yourself motivated?
I've just started doing Inspiration Wednesday!

6. What would be your last meal?
I can't think of a more morbid dilemma! No idea, sorry!

Laura Emily's Questions

7. If you were to be one Disney princess, who would you be and why? 
Elsa - only because I think she's the one I look most like.

8. If you were only allowed to choose between blush and lip colour, which would you choose? 
Lip colour.

9. Where would you most like to travel to either home or abroad? 

Italy or America.

Elizabeth's Questions
10. What are you most proud of?
My photography.


11. What is one thing you like to do "the old-fashioned way"?
Keep a diary.

12. Name your favorite YouTube channel(s).

-x-

I nominate...
Victoria G
Stephanie
Karolina Anne

My Questions

1. If you could only use three make-up products every day, which would they be?
2. What is your most played song on iTunes?
3. What is your favourite item of clothing to go to when you need comfort?
4. Favourite season?
5. When it comes to your blog if you had to choose between great content or great photographs which would be your priority?
6. Favourite lipstick colour?
7. What is your least favourite TV show?
8. Heels or flats?
9. Your favourite healthy meal?
10. Your favourite Disney film?
11. One thing you are proud of?

No comments:

Post a Comment