Thursday 12 June 2014

3 Lovely Pamper Treats!


After the stress of my final university assignments I decided it was time to treat myself to a bit of pampering and relaxation, so I went to the magical bathbomb emporium that is Lush and sought out these three lovely treatments.

-Cleanse-
BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask
Having never tried a Lush face mask before, I asked one of the lovely shop assistants for some advice. I wanted a mask which would cleanse and moisturise without tightening my skin or leaving my face feeling dryer than it already was. She recommended me BB Seaweed and Oatifix. The former took my fancy - it smells of rosemary, essential oils and aloe vera, which makes for a very refreshing scent which is much lighter than most other Lush products (it's no wonder I can smell the shop before I see it!)

After applying this to my face my skin feels clean and soft and lovely! It doesn't do much in the way of moisturising - however my skin is incredibly dry 99% of the time so it takes a great deal to fully moisturise! This is definitely a mask to use if you want something soothing and kind to your skin, and aren't too keen on the fruity, strong scented products. Don't however, let this be one of the products you save because you love it so much - as these have a sell-by date and have to be kept in the fridge to keep them nice and fresh!

-Relax-
Twilight Bath Bomb
This gorgeous looking bath bomb is a relaxing, soothing, fizzing wonder that smells divine and makes your bath look all pretty and colourful. If you've tried one of these before you know how they work - run your bath, add bath bomb, and watch in delight as it swirls and fizzes away. 

-Moisturise-
Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
This is something I only heard about very recently, and was the main reason for my trip to Lush. It's basically a cream you apply in the shower, then wash off, however it leaves a smooth oil on your skin when you get out meaning you don't need to moisturise! 

I was hesitant to buy a full pot as it is pretty expensive and having never tried it before I wasn't sure it'd be worth it. After explaining this to a shop assistant who was helping me she offered to give me a sample to test and see how I liked it! I thought this was great and having tried it I now absolutely love Ro's Argan Body Conditioner - it works exactly as it says and better yet it smells amazing, like rose jam, as the shop assistant described it.

What are your favorite pamper treats? Let me know in the comments below!

8 comments:

  1. These are really good photographs! And helpful reviews as well, I always like to hear about what lush products are like before I try them xx

    www.alphabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you found it helpful :)
      Lil x

      Delete
  2. I love Lush's face masks I really want to try that one!
    xx

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! I think if you use up five pots you can take them back empty and get a free face mask!
      Lil x

      Delete
  3. I have never tried a product from lush but I heard wonders about them! I'm curious to try one of thos bath bombs!
    I use a body conditioner but it's a Garnier one. It works fine too! :)

    xx

    Sofia

    http://framesandhighheels.blogspot.pt/






    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should they smell amazing! :)
      Ooh I didn't know Garnier did body conditioners, will have to check them out, thanks!
      Lil x

      Delete
  4. Really lovely products:)

    Love your blog and hope that we could stay in touch!
    Xoxo Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you agree :) I also love your blog and yes that would be lovely!
      Lil x

      Delete