Saturday 15 March 2014

Thirty Seconds to Mars videos

When I was about sixteen I was really into Thirty Seconds to Mars, and although I don't listen to them as often as I used to I definitely still love their music videos. 
'From Yesterday' and 'A Beautiful Lie' were my favorites. The band always produce long cinematic videos that I can only describe as epic. I'm a little bit late on this one but Thirty Seconds to Mars released a music video not long ago called 'City of Angels' - and in its most basic form it's just a collection of celebrities, nobodies and wannabes telling us why they love Los Angeles, but it's not just that. Watch this video when you're feeling down and it will raise your spirits a little. Especially if you're feeling low due to career related qualms. It spreads the thought that there is hope for everyone out there. Just watch :)


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this music video with us :) I love hearing/watching all types of music!

    ReplyDelete